Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

Charcoal drawing of two paint brushes


Walt:Developing Practical knowledge and ideas for our art. Today we were learning to draw like Jim Dine with his style of art and also with charcoal. First we watched videos about our to draw like Jim Dine the first video was to plat with the charcoal then we drew a charcoal mountain and then how to draw a tool and finally tips and tricks to draw like Jim Dine. Next we got something to draw then we traced the outline of tool or object of choice then we got our charcoal and went over the outline with it and then I smudged mine to get it like the photo well I added some small details.

Next time I think I could get my lines a bit straighter than this ones.
If you think I could have done something better please comment below.

Also if you think my drawing is good comment something you like about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment