Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Camera shots

Walt:Do camera shots and angles. Today we had cyber smart in class and today's lesson is about camera shots and different camera shots and angles we had to get at least 7 different photos for our work well 14 photos because we worked in pairs and my partner was Kingston We had 7 different photo shots and angles the first was a close, a wide shot, mid shot, over the shoulder shot, worms eye view, birds eye view and panning. We got to add two extra photos and check out them on our slides. Today was quite fun we got to go outside and take photos I liked our 2nd to last photos I think I could get better quality for the photos but the sky was grey so I could not get good lighting from my chromebook. If you enjoyed my work comment down below and what I could do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment