Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Still life


Walt: use proportion lines to get the right length drawing

This term in class we have been doing still life drawing  while Mr pickard read us a book the first few days we would have to do a spoon or a fork and later on we could search up something that is still life.

In it fun to do even when a spoon or fork but I won't do it again this pot took me so long to do.

comment below if you like my drawing of a pot on top of a table or just want to leave something helpful.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Oaklend and I am a student in room 9 at Gisborne Intermediate School. I really like the drawing you did, Wish I could draw like that. It made me think of my drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Dylan and I am a student in room 9 at Gisborne intermediate School. I like how you are really good at Eating and a pro youtube watcher .If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://https://gisintdylano.blogspot.com/. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete