Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

Rugby league

Walt: Make a quality blog post about rugby league.
Last week on Wednesday we played rugby league on the school court because the field was all muddy so it was touch.

We were put into teams by Jim and Keri and I ended on the team I didn't want to be on but in the end my team won.

In this photo we were subbing off it was 7 a side and both teams had 5 subs and I started off.

In my opinion it was a good game the score was close my team almost lost if it wasn't for the morning tea bell.

Anyways the reason Jim and Keri were doing this is because Jim is training a team to take to Australia the were getting people from different schools to sign up at the rugby fields up at Kaitaia.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Matthew my name is Katipa, I am from Paihia School and I’m a year 8 student in Te Ngahere. I liked your post called Rugby League because never in my life have I heard of a school playing Rugby on a court.
    Why didn’t you like being in the group you were put into? Did you need to tackle people on the concrete or did the coach not allow it? Even though you were with a group you didn’t want to be in was the game still fun? This reminds me of my school doing sport practises on the court. Can you also post the answer of if you were selected to be put in the team that was going to play against Australia.

    ReplyDelete