Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

How NOT to get spammed.


Walt: tell the difference between fake and real emails in fishing.

Today we had cyber smart and we were told to get into partners my partner was Tawhiri (His blog is https://optawhirim.blogspot.com.)
It was about how don't to get spammed and if you are on a bad website.
We had a google slide with some questions on it some of them were easy but others weren't.
I enjoyed this while Tawhiri didn't enjoy it it took us half an hour to finish this work and to do this blog post.
Have you done anything on this topic or just like looking at other peoples work comment down below.
Have you ever fallen for the fake if you have comment down below.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Matthew,my name is Timuaki and I am in hub 9 in gisborne intermediate. I really like the way you want people to be internet awesome which is sending a really good message. Maybe next time you could add a bit more detail to your message if you want to check out my learning my blog is.https://gisinttimuakis.blogspot.com`

    ReplyDelete